Feel less anxious.
Find more joy.
Unwinding Anxiety® is an app-based program clinically proven to reduce anxiety through guided lessons, mindfulness exercises, and community support.
We’ll help you change your relationship to anxiety step-by-step so you can live the happy, healthy life you deserve.
Hear from Unwinding Anxiety members:
A new way to manage anxiety.
Join the Unwinding Anxiety® app program to…
- Identify habits that continue the loop of anxiety.
- Learn how to ride the waves of anxiety by deepening your mind-body awareness and being present in the moment.
- Start with short moments of mindfulness and ease, then practice these short moments many times so they become helpful habits.
- Use practical in-app tools to manage anxiety in real time.
- Connect with a community of like-minded people.
- Sleep better, feel more confident, and increase your capacity to find joy in every moment.
Proven anxiety reduction, backed by science.
Dr. Judson Brewer, creator of the Unwinding Anxiety app and author of Unwinding Anxiety, and his team continuously study Unwinding Anxiety in a clinical setting to ensure the efficacy of our program.
In a 2020 clinical study of physicians, Unwinding Anxiety showed a 48% reduction in anxiety after just 28 modules. And in a 2021 randomized trial of individuals with generalized anxiety disorder, these individuals experienced a 67% reduction in anxiety after 2 months of using the app.
You can learn more about the research and get the fact sheets using the button below!
Unwinding Anxiety explained in one minute:
Start a Free Trial of Unwinding Anxiety
Try the first 7 days of Unwinding Anxiety to see how we can help you reduce anxiety and relieve stress.
Lifetime SubscriptionOne time payment
6-Month Subscriptionabout $5.50/week
1-Month Subscriptionabout $6/week
Ready to subscribe?
If you’re ready to subscribe now, take 10% off your subscription!
Discounts are not available in-app, please use the web link below.
Organizations and Practices
Provide licenses or discount codes to your members or patients. Reach out to us to learn how we can best support you.
You’re not your anxiety.
Don’t let stress, worry, and overwhelm keep you from the life you deserve.